Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian Daboll Interview Technique
[Image: 3kfcm0ow1vc4.jpeg]

One slide PowerPoint .

Questions?

This game nearly devolved into Shula's last playoff game.

Very good game for the Bills. But having said that, they've been inconsistent at times. They were 10-6 coming into the playoffs. You could say they've underperformed at times. I wouldn't crown Daboll off one game, but he was a HC contender before yesterday so it does enhance his resume a touch. I think the Giants are going to put the HARD sell on for him. Firing on all cylinders against New England last night. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Very good game for the Bills. But having said that, they've been inconsistent at times. They were 10-6 coming into the playoffs. You could say they've underperformed at times. I wouldn't crown Daboll off one game, but he was a HC contender before yesterday so it does enhance his resume a touch. I think the Giants are going to put the HARD sell on for him. Firing on all cylinders against New England last night. 
His body of work with Allen will get him interviewed. Definitely inconsistent at times, but they were a top 5 scoring O.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
@StickyBun said:
His body of work with Allen will get him interviewed. Definitely inconsistent at times, but they were a top 5 scoring O.
Yeah, he's a top candidate for sure. Like you say, Allen was raw. His completion rate in college was concerning. Look at him now.

Fuck it,  just send the plane Zygi!

[Image: bIxext45_bigger.jpg]
#Bills OC Brian Daboll is scheduled to interview for the #Dolphins and #Bears head coaching jobs today, while DC Leslie Frazier will interview with Miami today and Chicago later this week, per sources. Big meetings after a big win.

Frazier returning to Chicago just makes too much sense.

Wasnt expecting that outcome and holy hell did Daboll call a great game. Very impressive

Been pimping this guy for weeks now. 

Not just because of the Bills, but his body of work and resume prior to that. Thats a damn good pedigree. 

Bottom line is the wilfs/Vikings are going to get some really high quality candidates through those doors to interview. All the candidates will have impressive resumes.

Someone will blow them away with the how to do the job vs the what. I think thats the candidate who'll get the HC torched offered to them. 

I am just hoping our committee has at least reached out to the top coaching candidates to say that the Vikings are definitely wanting to interview them once the GM is selected.  O don't like the timing of all of this though,  the Wilfs should have set this chain of events in motion long before this last week of this was a possible direction.  I see us getting our GM,  but I see him having a diluted coaching pool to choose from once he/she is in place.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
[Image: bIxext45_bigger.jpg]
#Bills OC Brian Daboll is scheduled to interview for the #Dolphins and #Bears head coaching jobs today, while DC Leslie Frazier will interview with Miami today and Chicago later this week, per sources. Big meetings after a big win.

Frazier returning to Chicago just makes too much sense.

Please dear lord, make it so...