Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings to Interview Todd Bowles
Instead of letting this guy continue along this path, how about getting the NJVike treatment? Do we think he's going to stop trotting out racist troupes? Nuke this asshole.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Instead of letting this guy continue along this path, how about getting the NJVike treatment? Do we think he's going to stop trotting out racist troupes? Nuke this asshole.
Mods want to give everyone a “voice”, a chance to state their opinions. We do not censor things lightly or ban members without discussion.  Our hope is that adults can disgree without it degenerating into antagonism, but posts regarding racial, gender, religious prejudice have no place here. Greed and I are often at the opposite ends of the “political” spectrum, but I respect him as a valued member of Vikefans, his viewpoints on this franchise, and as a friend.

Most of the time I dont read the “sensitive topics” stuff, but mods will discuss if and when to pull the plug on a thread or poster.  Most of the time an individual will get it far worse from other members of the board.......so we try and give them enough rope to hang themselves, HOPING that maybe they can grow up a little from the experience.  Hoping to foster some introspection and perhaps empathy. 

I don't want Todd Bowles.