Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raiders waiting to search for HC

First interim HC to make the playoffs. I'd give him another year.

Whatever they decide it's a respectable move by Davis to let it play out before starting the search (at least publicly).

Was kinda of hoping they would win, so one less team to compete with; not that the Raiders have been a coveted place to coach. Glad for the Bengal's though.

Quote: @PurplePastor said:
Was kinda of hoping they would win, so one less team to compete with; not that the Raiders have been a coveted place to coach. Glad for the Bengal's though.
Carr is a puss. 4th and goal and your pass isnt even into the end zone? Forget the fact that the guy was completely covered. Dont trust QBs that wear eye black I guess

Well guess they don't have to wait too long.

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@PurplePastor said:
Carr is a puss. 4th and goal and your pass isnt even into the end zone? Forget the fact that the guy was completely covered. Dont trust QBs that wear eye black I guess
When Carr let the ball go his receiver was standing on the goal line. Calling him a puss because the defense jumped the route and everyone came back to the ball a yard? 

What QB throws a ball borderline end zone on 4th and goal? The defender caught it at the one so yes, kind of a puss move to throw that

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
What QB throws a ball borderline end zone on 4th and goal? The defender caught it at the one so yes, kind of a puss move to throw that
I can think of one  Smile

Quote: @JR44 said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
I can think of one  Smile
He honestly may have done it, which I will say is a puss move, but Kirk went for
the kill vs Panthers and has actually won a playoff game where Carr has not. Just dont want to see Carr>Kirk again