• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
Quote: @greediron said:
@mgobluevikes said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@Vikergirl said:
I think the way Mark Wilf emphasized collaboration and communication in the press conference, the type of coach they are looking for might have changed. Also with some of the players comments, there might be additional considerations. The role or roles of the coach are different now because players are different now. They are definitely looking for someone who can express himself and be approachable. He also needs to be flexible in responding to individual players.
the emphasis on collaboration and communication sounds like a soul-sucking corporate buzzword for a committee approach.  Needless to say, I hope that isn't the case.
Don't be so crass,  they are just thinking outside the box to develop a new type of synergy.
Cross functional focus with emphasis on inclusive communicative pillars and process.

Can we agree that it's a paradigm shift that will leverage our core values and historic strengths? 
I see ya'll have experience with corporate speak.
Its so f#$%ing stupid. If you haven't been exposed to it or it isn't part of your work process, say a prayer of thanks immediately. Corporate psychobabble is the biggest load of horseshit going. Meaningless rhetoric made to make the user feel important.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@greediron said:
@mgobluevikes said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@Vikergirl said:
I think the way Mark Wilf emphasized collaboration and communication in the press conference, the type of coach they are looking for might have changed. Also with some of the players comments, there might be additional considerations. The role or roles of the coach are different now because players are different now. They are definitely looking for someone who can express himself and be approachable. He also needs to be flexible in responding to individual players.
the emphasis on collaboration and communication sounds like a soul-sucking corporate buzzword for a committee approach.  Needless to say, I hope that isn't the case.
Don't be so crass,  they are just thinking outside the box to develop a new type of synergy.
Cross functional focus with emphasis on inclusive communicative pillars and process.

Can we agree that it's a paradigm shift that will leverage our core values and historic strengths? 
Its so f#$%ing stupid. If you haven't been exposed to it or it isn't part of your work process, say a prayer of thanks immediately. Corporate psychobabble is the biggest load of horseshit going. Meaningless rhetoric made to make the user feel important.
Letting idiots speak endlessly in meetings thinking they sound smart.

@greediron said:
@mgobluevikes said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@Vikergirl said:

HR would like a discussion with you on best practices and your participation in developing an ecosystem of building consensus rather than working in silos.

Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
@StickyBun said:
@greediron said:
@mgobluevikes said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@Vikergirl said:

HR would like a discussion with you on best practices and your participation in developing an ecosystem of building consensus rather than working in silos.
Its a learning moment for me as we endeavor to all be team members and aligned with the company's mission statement and core culture values. 

Hilarious thread. I know I have heard every one of those sentences uttered from some bean counter, suffering from an extreme case of human inadequacy, back when I worked on the corporate ladder to hell!

@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@Vikergirl said:

https://youtu.be/zgVQ2d4ZRN8

Quote: @ThunderGod said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@Vikergirl said:

https://youtu.be/zgVQ2d4ZRN8
JFC....Feels like I'm on linked in. 

Quote: @minny65 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Its a three pronged approach,   maybe not like a trident,  more unified,   think of it as a triangle if you will,  a triangle of authority .
Hire some consultant companies and make it a Hexagon approach.  
The Hexagon of Hope? I like it. Get enough and we can maybe go for the Dodecahedron of Doom!