....that's half the battle, right? 

Don't Want List:

- Eric Bienemy
- Todd Downing
- Leslie Frazier
- Todd Bowles
- Byron Leftwich
- Nathaniel Hackett

Come on Sticky, be fair...  Les has watched lots of film since he was our head coach...  LOL, totally agree, just say no to LF for HC, good man, poor HC

I pretty much agree with your list. Hackett could be interesting though. We need some of that Packer magic, and an Aaron Rodgers type QB)).
Kevin O'Connell from the rams is another off the radar, potentially good candidate.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
....that's half the battle, right? 

Don't Want List:

- Eric Bienemy
- Todd Downing
- Leslie Frazier
- Todd Bowles
- Byron Leftwich
- Nathaniel Hackett
Downing is interesting to me. He certainly has a history with the Vikings and has done a great job with TN minus Henry in his first year as OC. I agree with the rest of your list. I don't trust Bienemy to flourish away from Andy Reid, and too many reports of his demeanor with players that concerns me. If I'm going to take a flyer on any of these it would be Downing or Leftwich. 

I will add no DC candidates please.

Quote: @kmillard said:
I will add no DC candidates please.
I hear ya, but at the same time I really think a great coach can come from either side of the football. I wouldn't discriminate on that personally. I happen to like Brian Flores.

Bienemy would be such a Childress-esque hire by the Wilfs. Hope they learned their lesson the first time 

Flores is an exception because he was also a special teams guy and an offensive assistant in addition to being a defensive guy. He has more versatility. There is rumblings that he didn't want Tua. I would take a look at him. 

Sounds like Flores has the same personality as Zimmer, minus the charm and and humor.

If we passed on everyone in the OP, I wouldn't cry.

One name I don't hear pretty much at all is Greg Roman.