Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rick And Mike Out

I don't think it will take very long for Spelly to get a new GM position.

Zimmer, I think, is and should be done as a HC candidate.  I don't even think there would be much of a market for him as a DC.  

Quote: @minny65 said:

Zimmer, I think, is and should be done as a HC candidate.  I don't even think there would be much of a market for him as a DC.  
i agree as a HC, but dont shit yourself,  he will have calls in the next week or so for new DC opportunities.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@minny65 said:

i agree as a HC, but dont shit yourself,  he will have calls in the next week or so for new DC opportunities.
He has struggled to coach a good defense the last few years.  I think the game, even on D, has passed him bye, but we will see.  

Did Kirk Cousins' large cap hit hinder the Vikings' chances?

Mark Wilf: "I don’t want to be, to use the phrase, a Monday morning quarterback on this situation because we have to look forward. We’re going to bring in the right people to help evaluate the answer to that question."

Tell me you are moving on from your QB without telling me you are moving on from your QB.

Quote: @minny65 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@minny65 said:

He has struggled to coach a good defense the last few years.  I think the game, even on D, has passed him bye, but we will see.  
his D success if predicated on dominant DT play IMO,  when we had good DT play,  our D was rocking,  when LJ fell off, so did our defense.  Pierce and Tomlinson were supposed to bring that back and between the injuries and illnesses they just never materialized.  If I had a team with a strong group of DTs,  and needed a DC,  Zim would be one of my first calls,  assuming he bring Patterson with him.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
https://www.si.com/nfl/vikings/news/bria...head-coach
LOL,  17?  really couldnt narrow that down?  basically whoever wrote that article went to all the fan sites he could find and just took every name thrown out there.

Adam Thielen: "We don't need to blow it up and rebuild...I think we're close. As an older guy, I don't know how much longer I'm going to play, I'm excited that we're not far away"

[Image: dg0MhkXS_bigger.jpg]
#Vikings WR Adam Thielen: "You don't want somebody who's your best friend as head coach." Said you want someone who can pump you up and make you better.