Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 Possible HC Candidates
Any Harbaugh love?  He is a little quirky like Kirk. Could be a match made in heaven. 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
Kellen Moore would be really good too. My only concern there is we'd get a guy like Zimmer only concerned with one side of the ball. 
That could be 1998 revisited...

Outside of 09, that was as giddy as I can remember Viking Nation. Offense puts fannies in the seats. 

Unfortunately, both ended in heart-ache. 

No Harbaugh on this list?  

Daboll, M. McDaniel, Nathanial Hackett would be great choices particularly paired with a vet DC like a Fangio or Bowles

Dream Scenario for me is Joe Hortiz (GM) - Jim Harbaugh (HC) - Vic Fangio (DC) - Greg Roman (OC)

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
IMO The dark horse coach candidate in that list is Downing 
#1 seed after injuries ravaged the O. Minnesota ties. Definitely should get an interview.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
@purplefaithful said:
IMO The dark horse coach candidate in that list is Downing 
#1 seed after injuries ravaged the O. Minnesota ties. Definitely should get an interview.
My preferred candidate from day one. Interested in what @NFL Draft Guru has to say about him

Todd Downing is my guy.  What they're doing here in TN is working. 

Well, Panthers want Pep Hamilton as OC. I bet the Vikings job would be more interesting and provide more stability

Quote: @AGRforever said:
I'm sure for some the fact that he was born in Eden Prairie and went to the University of Minnesota doesn't hurt, either. He also interned with the Vikings and was their offensive quality coach for one year and then the TE coach for another. Not sure about the guy. He's 41 so would go with many of the teams trying to hire a bit younger for that new offensive mentality. He's been on a lot of teams.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@AGRforever said:
I'm sure for some the fact that he was born in Eden Prairie and went to the University of Minnesota doesn't hurt, either. He also interned with the Vikings and was their offensive quality coach for one year and then the TE coach for another. Not sure about the guy. He's 41 so would go with many of the teams trying to hire a bit younger for that new offensive mentality. He's been on a lot of teams.
I would prefer to go outside the organizational and family ties history but who knows?

My guess is the Wilfs will hire Bienemy. I personally would rather see Moore, Campbell, or yep Harbaugh, as the pick.