Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirk Open To Restructuring?
Kirk Cousins on if he would take less money (he has a $45 million cap hit next year) to ensure he can stay with the Vikings:

“It’s hard to have these conversations when I haven’t given it any thought and don’t know any of those numbers. But I know that I want to be a Viking...

...and that’s kind of the foundation of it all. From there, it’s pretty easy to make those conversations happen when you want to be a Minnesota Viking.”
Get him a RG better than warm dog shit, and I think you can get him to a number that is more palatable.

Maybe throw in a conversion van too.

RG, C, OC and one of these...

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Brett Favre Vikes 2009 stats:
4202 yards, 33 TDs, 7 Ints

Kirk Cousins 2021 stats:
4221 yards, 33 TDs, 7 Ints

[Image: 1fem648r0u37.gif]

Kirk is open to anything that is good for Kirk, open to getting vaxed and being a team player - no, open to more money - sure

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:

Kirk Cousins 2021 stats:

That’s was Favre’s second most passing yards in his career. The Vikings went to the NFCC Game.

Me thinks there may be too much hate for Cousins and not the defense by some Vikings fans.

Quote: @JR44 said:
Kirk is open to anything that is good for Kirk, open to getting vaxed and being a team player - no, open to more money - sure
Thanks for weighing in. I'm sure no one knew you felt this way.

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
@JustinTime18™ said:

Kirk Cousins 2021 stats:

That’s was Favre’s second most passing yards in his career. The Vikings went to the NFCC Game.

Me thinks there may be too much hate for Cousins and not the defense by some Vikings fans.
Case in point. ^^^^

@JR44 said:
Thanks for being such a predictable tool as always, but yeah keep posting Kirks stats and defending him and then being a complete jerk to anyone who disagrees with you

Quote: @JR44 said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
@JR44 said:
Thanks for being such a predictable tool as always, but yeah keep posting Kirks stats and defending him and then being a complete jerk to anyone who disagrees with you
Lololololol

Kirk Cousins 2021 stats:

Really? The only way he is the equivalent of Brett Favre is if you make excuses for his win/ loss record. I watched Favre come to the Vikings and elevate a pathetic team to within a hair breadth of the superbowl. This guy can't make the playoffs, despite getting paid twice as much as Favre.
At this point, I respectfully disagree with your theory.