Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who else was smart enough not to watch?
Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Wasn't going to watch. But, of course I did. Turned it off after the first series in the second half.

Did we ever get Ham going? Seemed like he was a key factor in the game plan.
Kubiak was watching NFLN reruns and opted to dial up the juggernaut multiple times 

The Gruden Spider 2 Y Banana

Unfortunately Mannion must have missed that episode 

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Wasn't going to watch. But, of course I did. Turned it off after the first series in the second half.

Did we ever get Ham going? Seemed like he was a key factor in the game plan.
Yup me to. Its almost 10am and i finally looked the score up. 

Did special teams score a TD somehow?  I cant imagine a mannion led team did that. 

Didn’t watch, but did check to see if we ended up being the biggest losers of the week or not. Thankfully, the 2 kitties (Jags and Lions) saved us from that honor.

Well, the NFC North barely challenged GB/Rodgers so they are primed for a playoff run in Lamblow.  They will be near fully healthy by the time their first playoff game happens.  Last night, they had 5 starters out, and all will be back for the playoffs.  

Winning cures all and Rodgers will be back with the Packers next year after they kizz his arse for another whole offseason and profess their "Love" and affection.  

So our reward for a failed season is watching the Packers and Cowboys compete to represent the NFC in the SB.  Oh and the f'in Saints are still in it, I think?  I knew, and said it in preseason, that we were headed for a shitteshow season so why not add salt to the wound with the likes of my 3 most hated teams.  

Quote: @minny65 said:
Well, the NFC North barely challenged GB/Rodgers so they are primed for a playoff run in Lamblow.  They will be near fully healthy by the time their first playoff game happens.  Last night, they had 5 starters out, and all will be back for the playoffs.  

Winning cures all and Rodgers will be back with the Packers next year after they kizz his arse for another whole offseason and profess their "Love" and affection.  

So our reward for a failed season is watching the Packers and Cowboys compete to represent the NFC in the SB.  Oh and the f'in Saints are still in it, I think?  I knew, and said it in preseason, that we were headed for a shitteshow season so why not add salt to the wound with the likes of my 3 most hated teams.  
Rodgers and the Packers have been the 1 or 2 seed four times since they won the Super Bowl with him, failing to make it back to the Super Bowl every time. I'm not going to crown them and think the NFC is rather deep. Bucs still have Tom, Philly is hot and plays in cold weather, Cowboys, Cards, and maybe the Rams can get hot and beat them too. Let's sit back and watch 12 choke it and look around to blame everyone else again but himself.

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@minny65 said:

Rodgers and the Packers have been the 1 or 2 seed four times since they won the Super Bowl with him, failing to make it back to the Super Bowl every time. I'm not going to crown them and think the NFC is rather deep. Bucs still have Tom, Philly is hot and plays in cold weather, Cowboys, Cards, and maybe the Rams can get hot and beat them too. Let's sit back and watch 12 choke it and look around to blame everyone else again but himself.
One can hope.

Was there a game last night, thought they were televising a Pukers practice

Watched one full game this year, the Pittsburgh game, and about all of the last quarter against the Bears.

I’m fully a Fair Weather Fan anymore. Watch highlights when they win, check here and YouTube for some other content. 
Life is better, and less stressful. Honestly, it takes me back to before DirecTv’s Sunday Ticket and the Internet. Back then I’d go do whatever I needed to do, or maybe watch the local game, usually the Bears, and wait for Sunday highlights, or Monday Night Football Highlights.
I recommend it as a way of life.