Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At this point, just throw Mond in.
Mannion is useless, Cook can't get more than a few, the line can't buy much time...

...dust off the kid.  It's not like we'd be losing anything.
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

They aren't going to do it. The defense is going to get gassed. The playcalling is going to continue to be shit. Might even be a shutout. Don't let Zimmer come back to Minnesota after the game.

Monday in 2nd half??

… no sh%t? Anyone whos ever seen Mannion play knows he sucks, except for our coach who says he’s great. Unreal

Quote: @pattersaur said:
… no sh%t? Anyone whos ever seen Mannion play knows he sucks, except for our coach who says he’s great. Unreal
Released by Seattle at the end of preseason and every team passed on him.  Zimmer probably couldn't believe nobody wanted to sign him. 

Quote: @Greylock said:
@pattersaur said:
Released by Seattle at the end of preseason and every team passed on him.  Zimmer probably couldn't believe nobody wanted to sign him. 

I'd put in Mond. If not right away, then after Mannion's first failed series. Packers will be sorry they only got a 17 point lead. Vikings shut Rodgers down in the 2nd half. I predict 24-20.  Playoffs bitches. 

I figure we may as well kick the tires on the kid, we're not gonna win the game with the coaching we've got, anyway.

Blow up the coaching offices, bring in Pedersen (sp?) or similar, and wake this team the f**k up.

It’s insane he didn’t start. It’s even more insane he hasn’t been put in since. Almost any other QB in the NFL with Mannion’s numbers would have been benched. I legitimately have no idea what Zimmer is trying to do anymore. 

if  mond was in  we  might  have had a chance can't  blame the def early