Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey gang, no worries! Seriously! We're fine!
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:
The only chance they have is for Cook to go off big, keep Rogers on bench and the D plays their best game of the year...

Personally, I think this is going to be an extremely ugly and painful game to watch. 
Honestly I'm surprised this game didn't get flexed out of that time slot.  Even if Cousins and AT played I didn't have much hope of it being a good game for our squad.
I'd actually like our chances if those two were playing - seriously. 

Happy New Year Jimmy!! 
Yeah, me too. It's a divisional game. That's all you need to know. Vikings haven't been beaten soundly by any team in the NFL this year. Sure as hell wasn't gonna happen against the Packers. 

But without Cousins throwing those 40 yard darts to JJ, tough to see us Cooking and dinking enough to win. Packers will put extra in the box, shut down Cook and force Mannion to beat them. Even if we use Mond situationally, it's tough to see the Vikings keeping pace for four quarters. 

[Image: gkb8fdjknl8n.jpeg]

@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:
The only chance they have is for Cook to go off big, keep Rogers on bench and the D plays their best game of the year...

Personally, I think this is going to be an extremely ugly and painful game to watch. 
Honestly I'm surprised this game didn't get flexed out of that time slot.  Even if Cousins and AT played I didn't have much hope of it being a good game for our squad.

Happy New Year Jimmy!! 
Oops,  realized I forgot to wish yoiu happy new year as well brother!

To add salt to the 2021 wound that was the Vikings season, GB is going to further solidify home field advantage on it's way to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

Quote: @minny65 said:
To add salt to the 2021 wound that was the Vikings season, GB is going to further solidify home field advantage on it's way to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.
Try living next door to Wisco in years like this...I'll have to get out that Ax the Goph's won back this year. 

Let's be honest, every season Vikings shock everyone and win some bizarre game that on paper they had no chance.

Unfortunately that is usually coupled with 3+ losses in games they should have whooped their opponents. 

I wouldn't rule out some crazy win in GB, only to shit the bed next week with playoffs on the line.  

@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

Happy New Year Jimmy!! 
No doubt. It would be much more competitive.

Greenbay on a Sunday night is no place to start a rookie QB.  

Quote: @PapaScott said:
Meh, no place to start an immobile QB with 0 passing TDs in his career. 

I can see arguments for both. 

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@PapaScott said:
Meh, no place to start an immobile QB with 0 passing TDs in his career. 

I can see arguments for both. 

I'm thinking starting a rookie who has had zero reps all season in practice is probably a bad idea.