Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Cousins, Now This

The Atlanta Falcons just signed my client Rick Leonard (OL, FSU) to their active roster from the Minnesota Vikings practice squad. Former 4th round pick of the Saints was on Atlanta's practice squad earlier this season.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
The Atlanta Falcons just signed my client Rick Leonard (OL, FSU) to their active roster from the Minnesota Vikings practice squad. Former 4th round pick of the Saints was on Atlanta's practice squad earlier this season.
Drafted in 2018 and has since been on 9 different practice squads. Clearly drew a LOT of interest. I just want to know what we're supposed to do now...

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
Drafted in 2018 and has since been on 9 different practice squads. Clearly drew a LOT of interest. I just want to know what we're supposed to do now..

I think he was only stopgap until the Dozier cloning is completed.

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
@MaroonBells said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
Drafted in 2018 and has since been on 9 different practice squads. Clearly drew a LOT of interest. I just want to know what we're supposed to do now..

I think he was only stopgap until the Dozier cloning is completed.

I heard that was delayed until they could get DNA from Dru Samia. I mean if he's going to be bad, he might as well be bad with an attitude.