• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Minnesota Vikings Draft Picks—What’s Left Of Them
First round
Third round
Fourth round (from Detroit)
Fifth round
[Image: jogabmtvd80r.jpeg]

Holy shit, for a team w/ alot of needs, Kwesi has his work cut out for him…! :o

He might have to trade some players to fill out our draft picks, perhaps Cook & or Hunter would do the trick… 

trading down in the first will be the only way to get more picks with any reasonable chance. i say there is almost no doubt Kwesi will trade it down. 

Quote: @Bullazin said:
trading down in the first will be the only way to get more picks with any reasonable chance. i say there is almost no doubt Kwesi will trade it down. 
well let’s hope he’s over enriching our division foes for fucks sake…!  Confused oh wait, that would be trading up.

I think some contracts are going to have to be restructured and/or possibly moved on from. And trading down will probably happen. I think some big names could be traded. I agree on Cook and Hunter.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I think some contracts are going to have to be restructured and/or possibly moved on from. And trading down will probably happen. I think some big names could be traded. I agree on Cook and Hunter.
Kendricks is another option. Fits much better in a 4 - 3 defense. 

Based on how he drafted this year, the less draft picks the better in my opinion 

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@Vikergirl said:
Kendricks is another option. Fits much better in a 4 - 3 defense. 
Yeah he is probably another option. Unless they end up switching schemes again or go hybrid. At this point, desperate times call for desperate measures. The defense needs major help.

Quote: @Bullazin said:
I think you mean trading out of the first as the Vikes will be drafting 32nd in the 1st round.

They need some blue chippers. I hope they can find them. FA is huge as well.