Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Troubling Rumor from Tom Moore
Vike fans founder Tom Moore has posted that the Wilf’s may keep Zimmer and move on from Spielman.

Regardless of Spielman, if they keep Zimmer that tells me they don’t want to buy out his contract and that we’re stuck with a third straight losing season in 2022.

Happy new year.

[Image: wuisfk25ytvo.jpeg]

Be sure to pack a lunch… 

If that's true buckle up for more of the same.

Or there may be some truth to the rumour the Zimmer was against the Cousins signing.  =)

And that ladies and gentlement is your regular “It’s Cousins fault” angle.

Wat the devil! Troubling indeed.

Not sure I believe Zim isn’t done after this season.  I do fully understand why RS would get replaced.  I expect both to be gone at seasons end.

Not long ago there was a rumor the Wilf's were ready to move on from Zimmer a couple of years ago.  Not sure Zimmer has done much in that time to all of a sudden have the Wilf's in his corner.  This time of year there will be all sorts of rumors flying around but in the end only two people know what is going on and that is Ziggy and brother Mark.

Any GM interviewee who wants to keep Zimmer as coach is immediately disqualified.  

It comes down to evaluation of top factors really- , game planning/ managing/teaching; OR lack of talent/ execution. 

First is on Zim, 2nd on Rick. If the Wilfs believe its primarily the latter, the Rick is the one on the hot seat, and I dont have an issue if they found an upgrade at GM and run it back another year with Zim and see what the new GM wants

I think we could upgrade from Zim, and if the opportunity presented itself I wouldn’t hesitate to replace him, but all this stuff is over our heads really. As fans we just want results and purgatory is no place to reside. 

I read somewhere that Spielman may get kicked upstairs to the non football side as the Wilf’s are still fond of him…