Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its all up to Minnesota now....
Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
hey wait a minute.... I have already seen this one.  is this the one where the teams starts out like shit,  plays some cream puff teams and manages to claw back,  gets a statement win to reload the band wagon,  plays a little 500 ball to regain their own playoff control,  only to shit the bed in the next game and lose that control,  and then dont make the playoffs anyway?  .... nope,  my bad that was last year,  this year the NFL, in an attempt to be more like the nba and nhl, (where half the league makes the playoffs) has added an extra team, resulting in making the playoffs even less meaningful... and we still wont manage to hold on and undeservingly sneak in.   maybe the wilfs need to lobby for an 8th playoff team next year so they can make that claim.

:# 
Funny you say this as I was texting my dad last night saying watch the Vikes win vs the Rams, give us all hope to make the playoffs, then lose the next two. To make things even worse, I could see it coming down to needing a win vs the Bears at home to get in, only to miss a field goal
Nah,  in true Vikings fashion they will lose the next two,   only be one game out but will need  3 other teams to lose gimme games so they will play like their lives depend on it and win a pointless game,  losing multiple draft spots in the process,  and win that final hopeless game and point to winning 3 of their last 5 as a reason for optimism for next year,  despite missing the playoffs once again.

Quote:Funny you say this as I was texting my dad last night saying watch the Vikes win vs the Rams, give us all hope to make the playoffs, then lose the next two. To make things even worse, I could see it coming down to needing a win vs the Bears at home to get in, only to miss a field goal

Home game against the Bears, win= playoffs, lose=no playoffs. A loss would make Wilf's decision easy, I would think.  Zygi may want to park a U Haul in front, as a little motivation for Mike.

Win out

Beat Dallas and wreck Jerruh's World.

A week later, beat Packers @ GB and devastate Wisconsin.

Shit the bed in NFCC @ TB

86 Zimmer 2 days later.

It's unlikely , I get it.

It's Week# 16 and this team hasn't played a complete game, yet?

they will go 1-2 for sure

Not sure the Bears will be an easy win the last game. They was missing like 14 players Monday. 

This is the Vikings.  Cousins will contract Covid just before the GB game and miss both GB and Chicago games.  You read it here first.

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
This is the Vikings.  Cousins will contract Covid just before the GB game and miss both GB and Chicago games.  You read it here first.
My thought is they somehow beat the Rams and GB, then with just a home game vs. the Bears left, Kirk, Thielen and Watts all test positive  :p 

i don't think the Viking have ever won 2 years in a row on the road @ Lamblow? GB should have home field as motivation that game.

The Rams game could go either way. I'm not touching that game betting wise.  

Bears will want to play spoiler if it matters by then. Vikings are the better team this year, they played down to Chicago @ Soldier Field.