Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peace Breeland
Breeland loses his job but Zim keeps his

He was on the injury report as "non-football related"

I was ready for him to be gone a long time ago. Gimme back Wasswa Serwanga.

Sounds like things got heated at practice today and he started running his mouth to everyone. Probably not smart to talk crap when you’re the crap

Breeland has been waived. I wonder WTF you have to say or do to get waived two days before a must win game when the team is already struggling at CB. I’m no big fan of Breeland to be sure but cutting him? There might have be more rational ways of disciplining him. Does anyone know what led up to this? It had to have been pretty blatant to justify this. 

[Image: dg0MhkXS_bigger.jpg]
#Vikings CB Bashaud Breeland. On the field: Ranked No. 117 of 119 NFL cornerbacks by PFF Off the field: Sends out obscene tweet in October, has civil suit against him in October for allegedly continuing to smoke marijuana at his apartment complex, today has practice altercation

Quote: @FessVike said:
#Vikings CB Bashaud Breeland. On the field: Ranked No. 117 of 119 NFL cornerbacks by PFF Off the field: Sends out obscene tweet in October, has civil suit against him in October for allegedly continuing to smoke marijuana at his apartment complex, today has practice altercation
Yup. Got it.  But everything up to today has not stopped Zim from playing him. What happened today? Is it just the last straw or did he punch a coach or what? He’s been godawful, especially earlier in the season, but has had two picks that were game changing too. 

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
@FessVike said:
Yup. Got it.  But everything up to today has not stopped Zim from playing him. What happened today? Is it just the last straw or did he punch a coach or what? He’s been godawful, especially earlier in the season, but has had two picks that were game changing too. 
I think everyone on the coaching staff is feeling pressure to save their jobs. When you throw in a loud mouth corner who couldnt cover his shadow you probably have a bad situation on your hands. Maybe this is a way to get Bynum on the field more, IDK

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@Caactorvike said:
@FessVike said:
I think everyone on the coaching staff is feeling pressure to save their jobs. When you throw in a loud mouth corner who couldnt cover his shadow you probably have a bad situation on your hands. Maybe this is a way to get Bynum on the field more, 

Exactly my thought. It’s good news for Bynum for sure.