Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Rick!!! San Diego State has a
really good kicker.

Maybe with one of our 16 picks in the 7th round he trades down for.

He is gonna be picked before that. This guy kicks field goals, kicks off and punts left footed at a high level. Left footed punters can confuse the returner with the backward spin from the much more common right foot punters.
Kickoffs not so much cuz, of touchbacks and the more upright postion of the ball before the kick.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32591242/why-college-football-see-attraction-punter-san-diego-state%3fplatform=amp

Could you at least give Zim more time to ruin our latest kicker before you start telling Rick what to do with his annual bouquet of 7th rounders.

We could trade down in the first round and get an extra 7th round pick we need to find a trade partner that would be willing to give a 7th rounder to move up to the top 10.

This guy can give the team an extra roster spot if he can handle all 3 kicking duties.
The holder could be the backup QB like yester years. This could add to the fake field goals arsenal, most backup QBs can pass better than the punter. The more of a threat to not kick the field goal should lead to less rushers to block the kick.
60 yard punts are the norm for this guy with some 70 yarders with an occasional 80 yarder.

Quote: @Godhead said:
This guy can give the team an extra roster spot if he can handle all 3 kicking duties.
The holder could be the backup QB like yester years. This could add to the fake field goals arsenal, most backup QBs can pass better than the punter. The more of a threat to not kick the field goal should lead to less rushers to block the kick.
60 yard punts are the norm for this guy with some 70 yarders with an occasional 80 yarder.
Whats your sons name again?

He is from the same area as me but, you should read the article from the link provided. If there is another Ray Guy “this guy is it” and more.

Quote: @Godhead said:
He is from the same area as me but, you should read the article from the link provided. If there is another Ray Guy “this guy is it” and more.
Hey,  you dont have to sell me,  I advocate every year for us to draft a kicker.