Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears Trade Robert Quinn to Eagles for 4th-rd Pick
somehow I now hate the Bears even more…!!!

8 tackles and 1 sack in 7 games, at 32 and in his 12th season it may not really be an impact move.  

It's the annual Oktoberfest in the NFL, when the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. 

Eagles are going to be (even more of) a problem.

Quote: @JR44 said:
8 tackles and 1 sack in 7 games, at 32 and in his 12th season it may not really be an impact move.  
18.5 sacks last year before they gutted the Defense.  He joins a talented Eagles D and will start to rack up sacks for them - sux!

We need DL/CB help before a WR - IMO

Quote: @minny65 said:
@JR44 said:
18.5 sacks last year before they gutted the Defense.  He joins a talented Eagles D and will start to rack up sacks for them - sux!

you kind of beat me to it,  its easy to single out a lone stud and neutralize him,  but you put a few together and its a feast for somebody.

Great move for the Eagles 

Quote: @minny65 said:
@JR44 said:

I don't know why we keep hearing about receivers.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@minny65 said:
@JR44 said:

you kind of beat me to it,  its easy to single out a lone stud and neutralize him,  but you put a few together and its a feast for somebody.
The Eagles love to rotate their D-line, so a late mid round pick is no big deal for his type of production.

The Bears unload a 7 million cap hit and get a 4th rounder when they would have rec'd nothing after the season.  OK deal for Bears excellent move by the Eagles.

The Bears gutted the defense this offseason and now have almost 28 million in CAP space with nobody to spend it on.  

According to Spotrac the Bears have the most projected Cap space next season with 116 million double the space of the next closest team.

The Bears are the best/worst example of a complete tear-down and rebuild that I can remember.  

The rest of this season is a barometer of if Fields is a franchise QB.  

I'm actually surprised the Bears have won 3 games and thought they would easily be the worst team this year.  

I don't know where to start next year if I am a Bears fan but 116 million in space is unreal.