Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings @ Chargers Predictions
Doesn’t matter who we play, how healthy, rested or talented they may or may not be….Vikings will play well…at times. 
In fact, they will look like the clearly superior team for long stretches. But then, within the same game, for long stretches, they will look like a team who doesn’t have a fucking clue what its doing. 
Then, the following week, their opponent, presumably having fired all their bullets on the Mighty Minnesota Vikings, will get blown out by a bottom feeder. Lather….rinse…

Predicting the Vikings is easy. Because every game is the same. All you need to do is predict what happens in the final two minutes. Vikings and Joseph pull this one out at the end. 34-31. Big games from Dalvin and Darrisaw. 

Be interesting to see how Darrisaw plays knowing the player the Vikings “really” wanted is playing for the other team. 

Sums it up pretty well. The only difference is its probably more likely they lose this at the end than win it. 

Not sure but we’ll figure out a way to lose in the 4th or OT somehow. 

28-26 or similar 

I'm thinking this is more of a "wheels coming off the cart" game and we get thrashed 31 - 10.  The assult Dalvin news, injuries, COVID, and simply poor coaching all catches up on this West Coast road game.
It snowed here, and I plan on hitting the trails Sunday on my fatbike.  Hope I'm wrong about the Vikes so I can watch it later - SKOL!

Quote: @HappyViking said:
I'm thinking this is more of a "wheels coming off the cart" game and we get thrashed 31 - 10.  The assult Dalvin news, injuries, COVID, and simply poor coaching all catches up on this West Coast road game.
It snowed here, and I plan on hitting the trails Sunday on my fatbike.  Hope I'm wrong about the Vikes so I can watch it later - SKOL!
I am leaning in the same direction...too many off the field distractions this week. I'll say 30-21 Chargers

If there is one thing I've been impressed with this season, its been the teams resiliency and bounce-back week to week. At some point that'll end. 

Could be this week, could be the next. 

I think this is the week...

Chargers 33
Vikings 18

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@HappyViking said:
I am leaning in the same direction...too many off the field distractions this week. I'll say 30-21 Chargers
I am leaning this way also.  I am especially worried about travel to Baltimore last week and now travel to the west coast this week.  Coupled with all the distractions and the OT lost, the wheels could fall off.  

After the obligatory clunkers, time for a surprise win:Vikings 31-27. 

Zimmers defense is gonna get shredded, again.

The last 2  weeks they've given up the game winning score.

SD40- Vikes24 

Los Angeles Chargers.  42
Minnesota Shitshow. 13