Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalvin Cook: Victim of domestic abuse and extortion
The text conversation doesn't look good for Dalvin, but what's being reported from his camp, along with witness verification seems to support they were the victims, not the ex-girlfriend. This is going to be a messy situation for quite a while

The story from purple is weird:
  1. Flew to MN to break up
  2. Entered through garage and grabbed mace on way in
  3. After breaking up she asked for help to gather her things
  4. Cook got angry and slammed her over the table
  5. She tried spraying her with mace but Cook over powered her
  6. She went to the shower and Cook assulted her again
  7. She then went and grabbed Cooks gun and called her friend
  8. Cook overheard the conversation and threatened her and beat her with broomstick
  9. The next day Cook drove her to the airport and she hid the injuries and also later lied that it was from an ATV accident.
Did I say this lady is a sergeant in the US military? Also the first line of the story says she is seeking monetary damages. Not the truth, not justice.

We'll have to see what the facts are (if anything definitive ever comes out), but so far...  I'd lean to believing Cook's side of the story.  The video shows her being the aggressor and Dalvin was telling her to stop pulling his hair and then it sounded like she hit him and he yelled for her to stop and then was not physical with her right after that in the clip and told her to leave?  Meanwhile she's threatening to get her gun?

The short video doesn't seem to jive with her version of events.

Ugh

My abusive relationship with the Vikings:

The gift that keeps on giving.

So, he takes responsibility for messing her up, which is what’s said in the text messages. He apologizes and says he loves her and asks her to come back to him. There appears to be no denying that he put an ass beating on her.

She enters his home without permission, arms herself with mace, confronts him in front of a witness, gets physical with him, and verbally threatens to get her gun. She says she doesn’t care if he calls the police. He certainly should have at that point. The witness video supports that she broke in and immediately was confrontational and physical.

So, who is the person that will ultimately be punished here? The man that apparently defended himself very vigorously or the woman who incited the incident in the first place?

And the even more strange thing to me is that she chose to hang around and take a shower. She chose to hang around and make a phone call to a friend about the incident which provoked him once again.

I don’t condone the violence at all on his part, but the bigger part of me asks what the hell would I do if an angry ex broke in my house and attacked me and threatened to get a gun and shoot me???

Dalvin, man…I do have a smidge of empathy for you in this situation…

Why oh why do these millionaires keep sticking their dicks in crazy?

Quote: @Kentis said:
[Image: ibksiwo7f0lc.gif]
Yep, not many predicted this type of season back in August.

I don’t believe anyone in this story at all.

This is a true shit show. Seems like dumb fucks all around.

Cook's lawyer earned his pay getting out ahead of this one.  Agree with Mike, sounds like a cluster on all sides.  But his lawyer changed the landscape by claiming he was the victim of abuse before those pics came out.  Maybe the ex was trying to extort him, but that don't look good.