Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunter update

Because of course. Ugh. Wow. 

They struggled with a consistent pass rush last night with him in the game. After he left, the amount of time Rush had to survey the field, scan all of his reads, and comfortably let his receivers run open(not hard when you are relying on Breeland and Dantzler) was eerily reminiscent of last season. Thank God we have EG. He was the only consistent pass rusher on our DLine last night. 

Love Hunter but the constant injuries are concerning. 

Watch the Lions luck into Kayvon Thibodeaux, unfortunately Vikings can't even suck enough to get Top 5 picks and end up getting Garrett Bradbury's 

This is a huge blow to the defense, but we are bordering on tanking the season and I'd love to see Patrick Jones get in there. To me he was our most impressive rookie this preseason. I want to see what we have in Wonnum, Jones, Robinson, and even Willikes. 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
This is a huge blow to the defense, but we are bordering on tanking the season and I'd love to see Patrick Jones get in there. To me he was our most impressive rookie this preseason. I want to see what we have in Wonnum, Jones, Robinson, and even Willikes. 
I would like to see what Jones can do as well but I have zero faith that Zimmer will find playing time for him as he has been a regular on the inactive list every week. 

Quote: @TBro said:
@supafreak84 said:
I would like to see what Jones can do as well but I have zero faith that Zimmer will find playing time for him as he has been a regular on the inactive list every week. 
I think he's been nursing an injury, but with Hunter out for the year might as well let the kid get out there and see what he can do. To me we have a lot of defensive lineman we need to figure out if they are going to be part of this team moving forward. I want to see who can step up and be that compliment opposite Hunter next season