Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Von Miller to the Rams ....
For 2 day 2 picks.

we need to be getting into the sellers market

aw shit,  who am I kidding?  even if the wilfs did decide to blow it up and start over,  somebody would likely piss on the fuse and screw it up.
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

Nah we are too busy sending 4th round picks for backup TE's who already are proven busts.

Everyone on a one year contract should be immediately made available.  If the Vikes makes no trades, we know the Wilfs have not decided to fire Zimmer yet.  If I was Spielman, I would be very proactive in tis regard in an attempt to save my job.

Kudos to Denver for recognizing the opportunity to get some compensation instead of waiting too long. They know they are rebuilding.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Kudos to Denver for recognizing the opportunity to get some compensation instead of waiting too long. They know they are rebuilding.
And KUDOS to the Rams who are smart enough to realize their window is NOW.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Yea, very good trade by Paton.  

Quote: @StickyBun said:
https://twitter.com/criscarter80/status/...2028070920
Oh come now, are we saying the man who made the Yannick Ngakoue deal, who with his first round prowess landed Gladney, Bradbury, Treadwell, Waynes and Hughes, who re-signed an aging and about to be washed Harrison Smith to the 2nd largest safety contract in the NFL, can't keep up?  Tsk tsk!

Talk about going all-in.  The Rams now IIRC have no 1,2,or 3 next year and no 1 in 2023.  

Quote: @RS Express said:
Talk about going all-in.  The Rams now IIRC have no 1,2,or 3 next year and no 1 in 2023.  
Beat me to it...

On one hand it's exciting, aggressive and unconventional as hell on how to manage assets and draft picks

Otoh, it's truly all in and they'd better win it all now - cause the cupboard looks mighty baren in future years.