Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious Question
Would you rather be 3/4 or 0/8 right now?

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Would you rather be 3/4 or 0/8 right now?
is 0/7 a choice Smile

I like it when they win, so 3-4 for me.  Although if "winning" means who gets the highest draft pick next season, then the Vikes would lose at that too.  This team can't do anything right...

We keep ending up in purgatory, not bad enough to get a high draft pick and not good enough to make a deep run in the playoffs. I want to win but this staff is just doing the same shit different day and it's not enough. The bar is too low and some are just settling for the playoffs. This fan base deserves more. This fan base deserves better. Plus I am not confident that even if they get a high draft pick that they will do anything to develop him. It's time to move forward. 

The serious question is, why should anyone support this crap? That is the question I would ask Ziggi if I could.

Is that like a coded way of asking why you don't love being mediocre if you choose 0-7?

I'd rather be 7-0 is the only answer to that bullshit question.

The assumption here is draft position, but there are NO guarantees for ANY draft pick.

Frankly, I put more stock in trade value for a proven vet than putting the future of the club into the hands of ANY 22 year old. Yes, the higher the pick the more capital you have to work with, but I prefer KNOWING how a player plays in the NFL, vs. college ball.

if 0-7 means we finally get off this merry go round of mediocrity... then 0-7,  especially when I know how a 3-4 Zimmer led team finishes the season... once again good enough to keep his job,  but thats the only one that really views it as a successful season.

this year is a shit show,  the quickest way we can move on the better.

0-7.  

We keep missing the Justin Herbert's and end up with Garrett Bradbury's, Mike Hughes, Treadwell's, Gladney's.

But draft position for us doesn't matter, Rick and Zim would take Barr over Aaron Donald anyway.

[Image: wv8kbykmuw28.jpeg]
Serious Question: Daddy are the Vikings always going to suck…?