Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OU's next QB the next Mahomes?
Spencer Rattler, a Heisman candidate and likely top 10 pick in the '22 draft, is no longer the starter at OU. This true freshman is....and he's amazing...delivers the ball like a shortstop deep in the hole. 
https://twitter.com/QBCollective/status/...96384?s=20

Mahomes has hit a bit of a wall this year. But still a top QB. I'm sure Rattler's physical skills will have him be the first QB taken....whether he gets to a Mahomes type level is anyone's guess. But his star has fallen big time, but I wonder if it will matter or not for draft position. Might hit the transfer portal. This freshman is gifted for sure.

The best arm I've ever seen live in my entire life of watching football was Jeff George. It was unreal. It seemed to defy gravity.

Yup George had a cannon...

I'd put Culpepper and Warren Moon right up there too.

I agree with @Sticky, I think Rattler hits the transfer portal vs draft next. 

Williams looks the part. Really impressed thus far........

so do when do we have to tank to get this guy?? lol! 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Mahomes has hit a bit of a wall this year. But still a top QB. I'm sure Rattler's physical skills will have him be the first QB taken....whether he gets to a Mahomes type level is anyone's guess. But his star has fallen big time, but I wonder if it will matter or not for draft position. Might hit the transfer portal. This freshman is gifted for sure.

The best arm I've ever seen live in my entire life of watching football was Jeff George. It was unreal. It seemed to defy gravity.
Getting benched and replaced by a True Freshman probably doesn't help one's draft stock. I agree that he likely transfers as I have been tracking mock drafts about every other week and noticed he was getting jumped by guys like Matt Corral and Malik Willis.

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@StickyBun said:

Getting benched and replaced by a True Freshman probably doesn't help one's draft stock. I agree that he likely transfers as I have been tracking mock drafts about every other week and noticed he was getting jumped by guys like Matt Corral and Malik Willis.
lol, truth. I meant if he reinvents himself with another college program.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@StickyBun said:

lol, truth. I meant if he reinvents himself with another college program.
Yeah that's going to be interesting. If you cant tear it up in Lincoln Riley's system as a QB then I don't know where else you can go and have the same amount of success. Ole Miss with Lane Kiffin? Miss State with Mike Leach? Personally I wasnt really a fan of Rattler as I thought he made a lot of really dumb decisions with the ball but he's still very young so that could change.

Who wouldn't luv a guy named Rattler as their QB?! 

Harkens me back to another snake...

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]