Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gruden is out
So how come this took years to come out? These were emails to Bruce Allen? How did they just suddenly appear in the New York Times? Allen should’ve turned Gruden’s ass in years ago, so the many years delay is very odd and very f****ed up, if you ask me.

Quote: @prairieghost said:
So how come this took years to come out? These were emails to Bruce Allen? How did they just suddenly appear in the New York Times? Allen should’ve turned Gruden’s ass in years ago, so the many years delay is very odd and very f****ed up, if you ask me.
I think anybody could be had at anytime,  as long as somebody with enough power wants you to be had.  It's all out there.  Think about it,  10 year old emails show up,  but handed computer hard drives the brightest in the business cant find shit on certain people?  Its not what gets said...its who says it and who benefits or loses from it becoming public.

Quote: @prairieghost said:
It's funny we know about emails Gruden sent to Allen. How about emails Allen sent to Gruden? We are yet to see any. But the NFL will tell us there is nothing to see here
Lastly, like you said what has happened to Allen? Oh let me guess... "the investigation is still on going"

Chuckie got cancelled.

How sanctimonious of Tampa, a team that employs / employed the likes of Antonio Brown, Richard Sherman, Warren Sapp, Keyshawn Johnson et. al.

Team owners are untouchable.  Hey they are Billionaires and we all know the more money you have/make the less likely you are to be a racist, misogynistic, or homophobic.  

The funny thing is I was never a fan of Chuckies act.  His record showed an average coach at best who was famous for his grin.  

Quote: @minny65 said:
Team owners are untouchable.  Hey they are Billionaires and we all know the more money you have/make the less likely you are to be a racist, misogynistic, or homophobic.  

The funny thing is I was never a fan of Chuckies act.  His record showed an average coach at best who was famous for his grin.  
Yep. He was always enormously overrated as a coach. What's really funny is that Raiders gave him a bazillion dollars, too. And then married him to the most overrated draft scout in Mayock.