Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kudos to Kendricks

Kendricks, Hunter, P2 and Griff...Best players on D

Woods was a nice signing too.

Should they really have poured all that $ into a Dirty Harry contract? Maybe its more team friendly than I'm remembering? I'm just not recalling a lot of splash plays from him. 

They may need to think about bringing him up in the box more - cause the run D hasn't been close to good. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

Should they really have poured all that $ into a Dirty Harry contract? Maybe its more team friendly than I'm remembering? I'm just not recalling a lot of splash plays from him. 

They may need to think about bringing him up in the box more - cause the run D hasn't been close to good. 
Pierce has been pretty good as well.  I think the run D issues have been on the edges.  I wonder about Wonnum/Griff versus the run and Barr is a huge upgrade to Vigil.

Quote: @greediron said:
@purplefaithful said:

Pierce has been pretty good as well.  I think the run D issues have been on the edges.  I wonder about Wonnum/Griff versus the run and Barr is a huge upgrade to Vigil.
Barr is a huge upgrade to Vigil. - No

Just read a tweet that Harry ranks 10th for all safeties and Woods is in the 20s. Harry's splash plays will come...he came pretty damn close to a pick yesterday and had he jumped closer to the ball he may have got it. I am certainly in favor of putting him closer to the box though...if on P2's side lolz

Haven't broken down the film on it, but in the past Zimmer had Harry on the opposite side of Barr.  They were the two guys that set the edges of the run D.  Wonder if teams were just running away from Harry and towards Vigil?