Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer and Cousins

Wonder what will come of this. Seems like more of an argument than a celebration.

This team is pathetic. I blame it all on coaching. They aren’t coached to play smart. The fumble by Mattison was a stupid play. Your not going to fight for a first down in that situation. Hold on to the damn ball.

I was a Zimmer guy, but he doesn’t coach smart. It’s why he loses to winning teams, and barely beats the shitty teams.

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
Wonder what will come of this. Seems like more of an argument than a celebration.

This team is pathetic. I blame it all on coaching. They aren’t coached to play smart. The fumble by Mattison was a stupid play. Your not going to fight for a first down in that situation. Hold on to the damn ball.

I was a Zimmer guy, but he doesn’t coach smart. It’s why he loses to winning teams, and barely beats the shitty teams.
that didnotlook like nice Zimmer needs to go

O fer fck sake, they were celebrating a win together

Play for the field goal against the shitty lions. Wish I had put money on the spread was all i was thinking all game long.

w at the end of the year is any w when season is over. dont give a rats ass on how, just do it. this is the NFL and there are pros on every team who can beat you. enjoy the W and move on. Next!!!! BTW, im sure the Cardinals are ok with our kicker missing a game winning kick. no crying over style points, just a W

celebrating mediocrity

pathetic

I’m happy we won and don’t care much about whatever is in that video, but to me yesterday just about sealed Zim’s fate.

This team is okay. Not bad. Not elite. Not close to winning the division let alone a Suprr Bowl. And after 8 years mostly existing in this same “meh” area, it’s time to move on.

Reminds me of post-game Minneapolis. So many wanting to high five and celebrate the win. I obliged, but inside I'm more like, "are you kidding me?" We did not deserve to win that game. 

I think that explains the incongruent, awkward Cousins/Zimmer exchange.