Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dantzler tests positive for COVID

And so it begins.  So far all of our issues have been on the field, it is just a matter of time that with the low vaccination rate on this team that Covid becomes an issue.  With so many players being unvaccinated, wonder where contact tracing is going to come into play here.

Quote: @JR44 said:
And so it begins.  So far all of our issues have been on the field, it is just a matter of time that with the low vaccination rate on this team that Covid becomes an issue.  With so many players being unvaccinated, wonder where contact tracing is going to come into play here.
Fake news.  He’s fully vaccinated.  It can’t be possible.

Hopefully he's back soon because I'm 100% convinced Breeland faked an injury because he was getting torched again. It's so obvious that Dantzler should be in over him

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@JR44 said:
Fake news.  He’s fully vaccinated.  It can’t be possible.
It is already known that people that are vaccinated can get Covid, it is much milder though. You are more likely to survive than without the vaccination. Extra layer of protection, keeps you off the ventilator.

Quote: @JR44 said:
Geez, why so angry? That's bad for the ticker.

Lets just send this young dad our well wishes...

I have a feeling this is break-through case too. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JR44 said:
Geez, why so angry? That's bad for the ticker.

Lets just send this young dad our well wishes...

I have a feeling this is break-through case too. 
Sounds like your own projection, maybe you should take a look at your issues here.  I am simply making an observation that with the lowest vaccination rate in the league that this team is likely to have issues with this, especially with the contact tracing regulation. 

Is it fair to say that no other players vaccinated or
unvaccinated have been sidelined by Dantzler’s illness?  I haven’t done any deep dives like other
people do, but I’m not seeing anyone on a cursory glance.  It seems like Dantzler is the only one
affected at this time, and since he’s vaccinated, he has some chance of coming
back without missing a game, although he’ll certainly miss almost all the
midweek preparations.  I’ll probably wait
for news that half the team is out before putting too much mental anguish into
this.

Gotta love Waterboy, makin’ America great again, again…  Wink 

Quote: @Kentis said:
Gotta love Waterboy, makin’ America great again, again…  Wink 
Have you met Waterboy? He's basically Alex Jones with a better haircut. :-)