Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beyond frustrating.....
Last week it was "It's only one game we have 16 more."This week "It's only two games we have 15 more."Next week it will be "It's only three games we have 14 more."

Quote: @FLVike said:
Last week it was "It's only one game we have 16 more."This week "It's only two games we have 15 more."Next week it will be "It's only three games we have 14 more."
LOL. Is it untrue? 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
snip
Wow, there would be a lot of teams who would love to see us do that!

I think in order for any of this to even be in the realm of possible outcomes, the Vikings are probably going to have to finish under .500 and miss the playoffs and I don't think even the biggest Debbie Downer among us expects that. But we'll see...i guess it's possible this loss is such a throat punch that it haunts them for several more weeks. i guess it's also possible that Barr and Kendricks continue to miss games...

Kendricks played yesterday and had 11 tackles.  He had 15 tackles in the opening game.

no such thing as an overreaction when they are in year 8 and the same  patterns emerge time and time again.

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
[Image: casu3uvingh5.png]

https://twitter.com/veith_daniel/status/1439801118314348545?s=20
The real outlier that I see there is Cousins and his absolutely abysmal record against good teams, which he has carried over from his days in Washington.  Tying its fate to Cousins for the past 4 seasons is what has really screwed this team over IMO.

Quote: @SFVikingFan said:
The real outlier that I see there is Cousins and his absolutely abysmal record against good teams, which he has carried over from his days in Washington.  Tying its fate to Cousins for the past 4 seasons is what has really screwed this team over IMO.
If you really feel that way, then you must believe the Wilfs doubled down on their mistake of extending Spielman, Zimmer, and Cousins two years ago instead of blowing it all up and starting over. I do!