Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble in the Land of Cheese
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Passer rating if thrown into the dirt every play: 39.6

Aaron Rodgers passer rating vs Saints today: 32.8
The man bun automatically erases 18.7...so...I expect to see him in Progressive Insurance commercials wearing an apron with Flo next week. 

[Image: tj6q7swshlmc.jpg]

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
[Image: tj6q7swshlmc.jpg]

Hey, I gave this guy my leftovers in a doggie bag just last week

Relax!

Their defense was horrible, offensive line was garbage. Might be a down year for  Aarons Green Bay farewell tour.

"A team has never lost by 20 or more points in Week 1 and gone on to win the NFC, and nobody has ever made the Super Bowl after losing its first game by a margin as large as the one New Orleans defeated Green Bay by on Sunday. Everyone is prone to a stinker here or there, but this was easily the most lopsided loss of Rodgers' career. 
Considering the timing, that should terrify Packers fans."
I grabbed this quote from another story. It is just one game, but a pretty bad one. 

Sounds like their OL was terrible. Who would've guessed. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Youngest O in the league with 3 snaps together in the preseason.

Not...wise.
McVay gave his starters no snaps in preseason...  with a new QB...  I don't know if I am buying this argument when plenty of other teams did the same thing Zimmer did.

Well each team and HC is different and in different circumstances.

Like I said during preseason, I do not think this team has/had the playing time together, to warrant a rest-up for a real game mentality.
We have a new OC, OL, and WR coach - no surprise our OL shit the bed again.  Not sure all those false starts (Ham) would have happened if these guys played a lot more in preseason.
This team is not the Rams.  This team has a ton of new starters on both sides of the ball and new coaches.  

Bad decision by Zimmer.  Worst preseason I can remember.