Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They All Have AARP Cards

#Texans have the oldest RB room in the NFL (28.8), 3.7 years older than the league average. Also have the oldest WR room (27.8), about 2 years older than league average. That was before Amendola signed.

Cool, would they be interested in swapping out QBs with a couple of draft picks attached (22 1st, 23 1st, 23 2nd?)

Translation: “He’s not playing for us this week. Or next week. Or the week after. And so on.”
Quote Tweet
[Image: ycm8ibEE_normal.jpg]
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
· 1h
Texans’ GM Nick Caserio this morning to Payne & Pendergast on @SportsRadio610 regarding Deshaun Watson’s status for Sunday’s opener vs. Jacksonville: “I wouldn’t expect him to play. … I wouldn’t anticipate him playing this Sunday and we’ll recalibrate as we go.”

Quote: @Skodin said:
Cool, would they be interested in swapping out QBs with a couple of draft picks attached (22 1st, 23 1st, 23 2nd?)
They want more than that. Much more.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@Skodin said:
They want more than that. Much more.
well by not starting him.. IMO they are hurting their value,  and Kirk is worth a 1 by himself,  so that would essentially be 3 firsts, and a second.  How about throwing in Alexander Mattison to sweeten the deal.  I would hate to lose that kid, but its not like we are going to keep him and Cook, and I just dont think Mattison has Cooks ceiling, even if he is more durable.

I think the Texans are the worst run NFL team from top-to-bottom.  

Quote: @minny65 said:
I think the Texans are the worst run NFL team from top-to-bottom.  
They are probably the worst ran franchise in NFL/NBA/MLB...especially since Bill O'Brien joined them. I do realize I am comparing them to being worse than the Timberwolves...