Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: What the heck is going on with this?
Family murdered. Someone tried to kill him. He stole money from his law firm and is going into rehab. Got a DUI. Questions from his past about other deaths. Good lord this guy is a piece of garbage. What did this guy get into that his family was murdered? 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bullet-grazes...57794.html

Dunno but I'll bet it ends up on Netflix as a limited series. 

Sounds like his kid is just as likely to have caused the shootings as he is.  What a mess.

None of it makes sense.

The latest shooting puzzles me 

Dude is loaded rich.  Drives an expensive car.  But you're telling me he gets out to change his own tire in middle of summer in Georgia, because he didn't want to call AAA or Roadside assistance??

Smells like BS

Next time I witness an overweight, white male attorney change his own tire in the Georgia summer heat will be the first.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Dunno but I'll bet it ends up on Netflix as a limited series. 
I was thinking more True Detective...

I watched a video about this. It's totally bizarre.

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
None of it makes sense.

Dude is loaded rich.  Drives an expensive car.  But you're telling me he gets out to change his own tire in middle of summer in Georgia, because he didn't want to call AAA or Roadside assistance??

Smells like BS

Next time I witness an overweight, white male attorney change his own tire in the Georgia summer heat will be the first.

I'm overweight, white, not rich but comfortable, a "professional job" and change my tires on the interstate when they need it. Waiting on someone else to come is a waste of time. 

I've yet to read the article though.

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
None of it makes sense.

Smells like BS

The Murdaugh  family has been big in law and politics for 5 Generations.

With that kind of wealth, embezzlement  doesn't make sense.

Something stinks.

Quote: @Mattyman said:
@SFVikeFan said:
None of it makes sense.

Smells like BS

The Murdaugh  family has been big in law and politics for 5 Generations.

With that kind of wealth, embezzlement  doesn't make sense.

Something stinks.

My guess:

Someone is mixed up in pharma drug trafficking, like oxycodone.  I think the double murder was a hit for bad debts.  Why else try to secretly pull out large sums of cash from your own firm when you're already pretty wealthy?

I don't think it's gambling or alcohol addictions/debts, someone got into the big league stuff with wrong people IMO.

This thing is going to make more turns soon.  

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@SFVikeFan said:
None of it makes sense.

Smells like BS

I'm overweight, white, not rich but comfortable, a "professional job" and change my tires on the interstate when they need it. Waiting on someone else to come is a waste of time. 

I've yet to read the article though.
Yeah but changing tires in 93 degree August heat in South Carolina??

Dude doesn't strike me as the type to not have AAA, or have it but choose not to use it?