Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Griffen will apologize for tweets

oh my, hold the presses.

sorry, not aimed at you VG, just the whole "tweets" thing in general.  How many clicks can they get out of the mean tweets?

It's so bizarre the mileage that talking heads get out of analyzing tweets or Instagram.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that he’s already profusely apologized to Rick and Zim, and plans to “get around” to apologizing to Kirk. 

I find it amusing that he’s left the person he slammed waiting for the apology. Well, he knows which side his bread is buttered on I guess Wink

Well, the truth is what he said about Kirk is accurate.....oh my!

Complete weirdo, martyr in the making.  

And the babying of Cousins continues.  Never seen an average player get pampered like Cousins.  Griffen was right on, no need to apologize.  

Quote: @JR44 said:
And the babying of Cousins continues.  Never seen an average player get pampered like Cousins.  Griffen was right on, no need to apologize.  
Cousins didn't ask for an apology, Griffen is offering one up. I know its tough on you, but Teddy doesn't live here anymore. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JR44 said:
Cousins didn't ask for an apology, Griffen is offering one up. I know its tough on you, but Teddy doesn't live here anymore. 
28 starts
28 TDs

Maybe JR is a big fan of symmetry.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@StickyBun said:
@JR44 said:
28 starts
28 TDs

Maybe JR is a big fan of symmetry.
I guess I should feel honored how you and your other half constantly feel the need to team up on every post I make.  

Quote: @prairieghost said:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that he’s already profusely apologized to Rick and Zim, and plans to “get around” to apologizing to Kirk. 

I find it amusing that he’s left the person he slammed waiting for the apology. Well, he knows which side his bread is buttered on I guess Wink
IMO, apologizing for tweets is just so the stupid questions will stop.  I doubt Cousins, Rick or Zim actually care, but the media does.  So he already met with Zim and Rick and "apologized" and will likely mention it to Cousins at some point.