Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enforcing taunting rules
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
call me old fashioned, but I can live without all the after the play shit.  once the whistle blows reset the play clock and get it going if they cant get back into the players boxes on time then its a penalty.   after scoring,  hand the ball to the nearest official and get on with the game,  throwing the ball into the stands or whatever should be a delay of game penatly IMO.  I do like when players hand the ball to special people ( moms, handicap kids, etc ) after scoring and would like to see that continue.   there is only 11 minutes on average of actual football played in a 60 minute game that takes about 200 minutes to complete,  I know this new enforcement isnt about speeding up the game, but between the stupid scripted cheesing for the camera, the unsportsmanlike shit, and the over 100 commercials per televised game... they could clean it up some.

Wait, I waste every fall Sunday afternoon for 11 freaking minutes?  Then I waste countless hours a year on this site??  We better win a damn trophy in my lifetime. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
call me old fashioned, but I can live without all the after the play shit.  once the whistle blows reset the play clock and get it going if they cant get back into the players boxes on time then its a penalty.   after scoring,  hand the ball to the nearest official and get on with the game,  throwing the ball into the stands or whatever should be a delay of game penatly IMO.  I do like when players hand the ball to special people ( moms, handicap kids, etc ) after scoring and would like to see that continue.   there is only 11 minutes on average of actual football played in a 60 minute game that takes about 200 minutes to complete,  I know this new enforcement isnt about speeding up the game, but between the stupid scripted cheesing for the camera, the unsportsmanlike shit, and the over 100 commercials per televised game... they could clean it up some.

Wait, I waste every fall Sunday afternoon for 11 freaking minutes?  Then I waste countless hours a year on this site??  We better win a damn trophy in my lifetime. 
it really has a guy reevaluating his shit right?

@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:

it really has a guy reevaluating his shit right?

Crazy.  Absolutely nutty that the entirety of a Superbowl winning team is 220 minutes.  Kirk is making $1590/second.

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Good, lets start calling the Lambblow leap. 
That isn't taunting, that is celebration.  Doing the peace sign to someone is taunting.  Dancing in the endzone is not

Quote: @greediron said:
@AGRforever said:
That isn't taunting, that is celebration.  Doing the peace sign to someone is taunting.  Dancing in the endzone is not

what if you do the opposing players celebration dance... is that taunting? Wink

@greediron said:
@AGRforever said:

what if you do the opposing players celebration dance... is that taunting? Wink
Didn't realize there were many Baptist players.

I love to see passion in sports, I love bat flips in baseball and I love it when NFL players demonstrate their fire and passion for the game.  I do not like it when the entire defense runs 80 yards to get in front of a camera and flex, but I like the real, instantaneous celebrations that are comprised of raw emotion.  It makes the games fun.  

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I thought this was going to be a board related thread...

Lol, something something, dumb fucks, something something…  Wink B)  

Quote: @JR44 said:
I love to see passion in sports, I love bat flips in baseball and I love it when NFL players demonstrate their fire and passion for the game.  I do not like it when the entire defense runs 80 yards to get in front of a camera and flex, but I like the real, instantaneous celebrations that are comprised of raw emotion.  It makes the games fun.  
this ^^^^^

so.......the NFL sets up these “celebration” cameras, in the end zone, so players can flock in front of it.....orchestrate, pose, mug, flex, and scoot their asses to release their anal glands..

but thats NOT taunting?