Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enforcing taunting rules

Yes, this will come back late in a game to bite teams in the ass. You know it will. A team that should win will lose because of some bogus taunting call. Why does the NFL insist on being such assholes when it comes to this stuff? They are catering to the older fans that get their panties in a bunch watching a different generation get in each other's faces. Who gives a shit? 

[Image: gwhukzjgxn4m.gif]

[Image: AffVoPzw_bigger.jpg]
Anyone who makes a "shot in the arm" gesture at Kirk Cousins after a sack will lose 15 yards but gain my admiration.

Same.

I thought this was going to be a board related thread...

They want to be the boss of certain things and ignore others.

Good, lets start calling the Lambblow leap. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
You have to think that Jefferson's griddy vs Tennessee from like the 20 yard line and in would be a penalty this year.

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Yeah right. That is going to be automatically exempt because it's Green Bay.

call me old fashioned, but I can live without all the after the play shit.  once the whistle blows reset the play clock and get it going if they cant get back into the players boxes on time then its a penalty.   after scoring,  hand the ball to the nearest official and get on with the game,  throwing the ball into the stands or whatever should be a delay of game penatly IMO.  I do like when players hand the ball to special people ( moms, handicap kids, etc ) after scoring and would like to see that continue.   there is only 11 minutes on average of actual football played in a 60 minute game that takes about 200 minutes to complete,  I know this new enforcement isnt about speeding up the game, but between the stupid scripted cheesing for the camera, the unsportsmanlike shit, and the over 100 commercials per televised game... they could clean it up some.