Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 13 Training Camp Notes
[Image: By_1Lzn6_bigger.jpg]
The #Vikings have activated QB Kellen Mond from Reserve/COVID-19.

QB3, regardless.

Well, welcome back to Kellen regardless of why he was out. Yes, he's the #3 guy for sure. That's honestly fine with me, I think he just needs a year to chill. 

Was really looking forward to seeing Mond vs the Broncos. My guess is we get less than a quarter of Cousins, then it will be a lot of Browning.

Probably start with Mattison, then Kene.

Broncos D will offer up a decent test.

[Image: NAD6UYWo_bigger.jpg]
Today marks the 10 day window for rookie QB Kellen Mond who tested positive for COVID-19 on July 31st. The Vikings just announced that he will be activated off the COVID/reserve list and is cleared to return. We'll see whether he practices today. OC Klint Kubiak said last week
[Image: NAD6UYWo_bigger.jpg]
that mond was indeed sick with COVID-19 and that they would focus on the physical part of getting him up to speed when he's back at TCO Performance Center while he was working virtually in QB meetings for the last week and a half.

With joint practices looming against the Broncos, the Vikings are going to take it easy today. Broncos are in town Wednesday and Thursday, then the teams play Saturday.
Quote Tweet
[Image: By_1Lzn6_normal.jpg]
Minnesota Vikings
@Vikings
· 12m
The #Vikings have changed today’s practice to a walk thru, which will remain open to the public.

@usbank Vikings Training Camp hours of operation also remain from noon to 5 p.m.

I would guess Mond will spend the week conditioning and getting his strength back, I would be surprised to see him scrimmaging and playing in the game.