Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 9 Camp Notes
Ill try and keep this to football only.

Right now it’s Osborn with a bullet. A lot of camp left to go tho!
Quote Tweet
[Image: BVHVk3OM_normal.jpg]
Scott Stephens
@Scottsteph612
· 20m
Replying to @PeteBercichHey Pete who you got Osborn or Westbrook for that number 3 WR role?

[Image: twitter_judd_bigger.jpg]
It will be on the hot side at training camp practice today but I can still be chillin' with my
@ChillBoysbrand boxers. Find out for yourself what it means to be this comfortable. It's incredible. Tell them the @PhilMackey & Judd show (with @DexsTweets) is how you found 'em.

Well, there's a mental image for ya.

Mike Zimmer on Christian Darrisaw’s recovery: “He’s one step forward, two steps back. Hard to get it done when you’re not out there doing stuff.”
[Image: dBD2A6j6_bigger.jpg]
“I feel pretty good with Rashod there (at left tackle). With Darrisaw, If you can’t practice, you can’t play.”

Probably just a tweak.

[Image: twitter_judd_bigger.jpg]
Not good when Mike Zimmer already is getting frustrated with Christian Darrisaw's ability, or inability, to remain on the field. Zimmer said Darrisaw's injury is "nagging all the time, kind of like you guys are to me."

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Mike Zimmer on Christian Darrisaw’s recovery: “He’s one step forward, two steps back. Hard to get it done when you’re not out there doing stuff.”
“I feel pretty good with Rashod there (at left tackle). With Darrisaw, If you can’t practice, you can’t play.”
is he hurt again already or is this just from the past? 

Job’s won imo
Quote Tweet
[Image: SsAGkI2Z_normal.jpg]
Daniel House
@DanielHouseNFL
· 3m
Mike Zimmer on Oli Udoh:

“I like Udoh at guard. He's a big-bodied guy. If he's going to be the guard, we have to keep giving him reps so he gets comfortable with all the things that happen in there.” #Vikings

Quote: @Bullazin said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
is he hurt again already or is this just from the past? 
Not sure, but sounds like a continuation of the initial injury. Definitely want to proceed with caution, imo.

Replying to
Darrisaw was much more optimistic after yesterday's practice. While he's yet to participate in anything outside of OL drills, he said he felt "great" hoped to ramp up his workload by tomorrow's practice at US Bank Stadium.