Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Entitled, spoiled brats
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
After rewatching it at least enough times to make a little sense of it,   she's rich and apparently her last name means something somewhere,  and whoever she was bitching at isn't and wears clothes from Kmart.

Holy shit I hope her parents and friends are embarrassed once they see this.
How many times before you turned the sound on?

Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
After rewatching it at least enough times to make a little sense of it,   she's rich and apparently her last name means something somewhere,  and whoever she was bitching at isn't and wears clothes from Kmart.

There was sound?  The reason I watched it so many times is I was trying to read her lips.

Whoah.

the "do you know who I am" card caught on camera.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:

There was sound?  The reason I watched it so many times is I was trying to read her lips.
lips are up there

Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:

lips are up there
Good thing she's got nice tits and apparently a lot of money,  because otherwise she'd be really lonely once people got to know her.

Orange County, California.

...Without a doubt