Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME DAY FOLKS, whats on the menu?
about 7 1/2 hours to go til game time.

Tri tip about to go in the smoker, got the greens chips and salsa ready to go.  Can not wait to see the Vikings in their first real game.

BBQ chicken and a pot of beans w/ green chili & onions...of course a couple of beers with that.

wings
bacon and cheese potato wedges
chips n salsa
12 pack of landshark

Wife's homemade pizza and of course beer.  SKOL

a trip to the dentist.... then a few hours of mowing grass hay.... then a trip to town for gas.... then and only maybe then... some beef roast or maybe a left over hamburger or two.   life is just to busy this time of year to really do it right for a night game.

I know it won't be the lima beans and ham my wife served up yesterday. I've been thinking about running the whole pot out to White Sands Missile range and see if they can be used as some sort of propellant. 

BBQ chicken and sweet corn. Wash it down with an IPA that I haven't picked out yet... will likely be the hardest choice I make all day... Smile

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
a trip to the dentist.... then a few hours of mowing grass hay.... then a trip to town for gas.... then and only maybe then... some beef roast or maybe a left over hamburger or two.   life is just to busy this time of year to really do it right for a night game.
Hopefully the Vikings allow you to finish your day off showing off your new smile with a win.

Quote: @SDCAVIKESFAN said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Hopefully the Vikings allow you to finish your day off showing off your new smile with a win.
Thanks,  but this is an ongoing thing so it will more likely be a grimace.

Keto broth and water :#