Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think Kirk Cousins can do it......
Quote: @greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
@pattersaur said:

In regards to that list- yeah I'd probably move Kirk up a few spots (Baker Mayfield?!), but if you factor in the bargain contracts for guys like Herbert, Murray, Burrow, then I'd move him right back down a few spots.
Kirk's a good QB. We'll see what he can do this year.
In reference to the young QBs, remember the teams who drafted Wentz, Goff, Mariota, Winston and Trubisky thought they had their franchise QB early on too. There was a post on this very board talking about how Bisky looked like the next great one. Hell, there was a time when Mark Sanchez was being called "Sanchize" and Daniel Jones was called "Danny Dimes." :-)

Young QBs typically look pretty good their 1st or 2nd season, but give it time. 
Trying to remember who the pro Trubisky poster was...
[Image: 8fbc6b9f2989ae72ad60c875760af444_w200.gif]

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
@pattersaur said:

In regards to that list- yeah I'd probably move Kirk up a few spots (Baker Mayfield?!), but if you factor in the bargain contracts for guys like Herbert, Murray, Burrow, then I'd move him right back down a few spots.
In reference to the young QBs, remember the teams who drafted Wentz, Goff, Mariota, Winston and Trubisky thought they had their franchise QB early on too. There was a post on this very board talking about how Bisky looked like the next great one. Hell, there was a time when Mark Sanchez was being called "Sanchize" and Daniel Jones was called "Danny Dimes." :-)

Trying to remember who the pro Trubisky poster was...
Not telling. Because calling out posters for being wrong is douchey. We're ALL wrong every now and then. But he's a good citizen. I have faith he'll step forward and fall at the mercy of the board. :-)

[Image: e3664f60-b0c1-450e-9641-161d25fe9fa9_text.gif]
Well, I did have a lot of fun reminding Sticky he was wrong about JJ...  especially when I warned him he would regret it later... that's what friends are for right?  LOL

@pattersaur said:

Burrow ready to join the above list?

https://twitter.com/JoshMenschNFL/status...42217?s=20

@MaroonBells said:
@pattersaur said:

Ha, come on. Ain’t like Kirk is improving his own stock much recently either. 

Kinda related:

I was reading up on the Top QB's drafted this year and there first few days of camp:

Lawrence - has looked awful
M. Jones - bad
Z Wilson - bad but then one or two dimes
T. Lance - I think has had a few days and has looked very good
J. Fields - good

I am pulling for Burrow to just be working out the rust after major surgery.  

Depending on whether or not Kirk is on the field, he might not do anything. The behind the scenes stuff is a mess. 

Quote: @pattersaur said:
@MaroonBells said:
@MaroonBells said:
@pattersaur said:

Kirk has already proven himself to be not just a capable NFL starter, but easily a top 3rd starter....and a fucking moron. 

@pattersaur said:
@MaroonBells said:
@MaroonBells said:
@pattersaur said:

Kirk has already proven himself to be not just a capable NFL starter, but easily a top 3rd starter....and a fucking moron. 
Lots of fucking morons on the team.  At least he isn't doing something to put others in danger like DUI.  A football team has lots of characters.  Kirk's private beliefs are just that, private beliefs and this recent hate sent his way seems more like the non-vax is just an opening to embrace the hate and say vile things that people think about him.

Seriously, tho........its mostly this. You can't read into anything too deeply.

https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/stat...7509431301

I'm not a big fan of rookie players camp evaluation. Let's evaluation them in preseason games where things are live.