Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day Two Of Training Camp
Nice to hear that KJ Osborn is shining. Based on his social media (I know, I know…) it seems like he’s really put in the work all offseason. WR camps with Jefferson and many others. 

If he pushes Bisi or Beebe off the roster I’d be fine with that. Didi I’m assuming will make the team, provided he can get on the field soon. 

Quote: @pattersaur said:
Nice to hear that KJ Osborn is shining. Based on his social media (I know, I know…) it seems like he’s really put in the work all offseason. WR camps with Jefferson and many others. 

If he pushes Bisi or Beebe off the roster I’d be fine with that. Didi I’m assuming will make the team, provided he can get on the field soon. 
He might be benefitting from getting more work at WR. I think last year he mostly worked as a returner. But with Dede, ISM and Kene all competing for that role, he might be removed from that role so he can concentrate on being a receiver. Actually, Dede, ISM, Bisi, Beebe and KJ....that's a damn solid group to have competing for WR3. 

Was hoping Davis would be an OG contender right from the start...Might need some time to cure??

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Was hoping Davis would be an OG contender right from the start...Might need some time to cure??
We still got 90% of training camp and three preseason games to work it out. I just like what they're doing in giving Udoh a shot at guard and Davis some work at center. The more versatile each is, the fewer O linemen we'll need to keep. Might be important if we need to keep 3 QBs. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
We still got 90% of training camp and three preseason games to work it out. I just like what they're doing in giving Udoh a shot at guard and Davis some work at center. The more versatile each is, the fewer O linemen we'll need to keep. Might be important if we need to keep 3 QBs. 
Until the pads are on, the linemen work is all mental.  Will see once they start hitting for real.