Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Olympics are bordering on $hit show territory
Is there any reason for them to keep having the Olympics in
one city, forcing the host country to build a bunch of new expensive facilities
which fall into disrepair almost immediately?

Why not just use already existing facilities that are close-ish in proximity to the host and give the host some more ceremonial type events?  Like would anyone care if the events are
spread out?

I just love when some average joe talks about doing his own vaccine or covid research.  It's a bit more involved than researching the start of a movie at your local movie theater or finding a restaurant menu on line.  They're basically saying that in the age of internet and Google we don't need experts anymore because we are all experts.  And somehow, their research is limited to Fox and facebook. . . . Half this country should be walking around with tinfoil hats.

Quote: @dadevike said:
I just love when some average joe talks about doing his own vaccine or covid research.  It's a bit more involved than researching the start of a movie at your local movie theater or finding a restaurant menu on line.  They're basically saying that in the age of internet and Google we don't need experts anymore because we are all experts.  And somehow, their research is limited to Fox and facebook. . . . Half this country should be walking around with tinfoil hats.
and your speculation on this subject is any different?  

Quote: @greediron said:
@dadevike said:
and your speculation on this subject is any different?  
What is my speculation?