Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why no Fran T. On a Football Life??!!
BTW, i went to an Offense Defense football camp in early 80’s. Drew P. was there. Q&A time after a practice i got to ask the question if he pushed off Nate Wright. and he said YES! but what are u going to do about it now? and chuckled to himself. it was an eye opening moment. So what im saying is the Vikings of 75 shoukd have won that game, and i think was the greatest most dominant Viking team of all time. Fucking ref. Uugh!!

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
BTW, i went to an Offense Defense football camp in early 80’s. Drew P. was there. Q&A time after a practice i got to ask the question if he pushed off Nate Wright. and he said YES! but what are u going to do about it now? and chuckled to himself. it was an eye opening moment. So what im saying is the Vikings of 75 shoukd have won that game, and i think was the greatest most dominant Viking team of all time. Fucking ref. Uugh!!
Horrible day not just for Vikings fans, but personally for Tarkenton too, he found out from a member of the Press that his father had died.

Right then and there, I became a Vikes fan for life.

I was just a kid but broke my heart TWICE that day.

Me?  I’m more of an ‘87 guy myself (Damn strike team lost every game,had to play on the road throughout the playoffs....AC in SF was a thing of beauty)

There's a cool hour long episode on Fran on SEC Storied. you can stream it through ESPN