Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why no Fran T. On a Football Life??!!
ive now seen Roger Staubach on 3 to 4 times in two weeks. hey, great guy great story. But why doeasnt Fran have one??? i think he has a great story as well. Guy to small to make it in the NFL, ends uo holding all the QB records for a while!! anyways it irritates me he doesnt have his own NFL a Football Life. just sayin’ Viking players get no respect from the old days. except maybe Allen Page. Fran changed the QB position!! And Roger the Dodger has nothing on Frans escapability!!!! 

BTW., if Fran has an episode i appologiaze in advance, never seen or heard of it. 

for frick sake, Doig Flutie has an episode!!!! 

NFLN had "Top ten mobile quarterbacks" or something to that effect.  Sir Francis was #1

https://www.nfl.com/news/top-10-mobile-q...5d8089c108

(Sorry, couldn't find the video)

but thats not an hour special like A Football Life. Thats just a ranking. 

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
NFLN had "Top ten mobile quarterbacks" or something to that effect.  Sir Francis was #1

https://www.nfl.com/news/top-10-mobile-q...5d8089c108

(Sorry, couldn't find the video)
but thata not a full hour special, thats jist a ranking. 

the show  A Football Life is an hour dedicated show. Fran deserves one

BTW Van, hows Hawaii treating you?

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
All good here Fred Garvin.

Agree.....

Staubach was the "Apple Pie" "Naval Academy" "Served in Vietnam" "QB of "America's Team" "Wave the flag" "Feel good" "Super Bowl" story.

22,700 yards and 153 touchdowns.

Tarkenton (Why I'm A Vikings fan)

47003  yards    342 touchdowns.............3,674 RUSHING yards.....32 rushing TD's

At the time he retired he led all QB's in yards, TD's and rushing yards & TD's....during 14 game regular seasons.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
@NorthernCalVike said:
All good here Fred Garvin.

Agree.....

Staubach was the "Apple Pie" "Naval Academy" "Served in Vietnam" "QB of "America's Team" "Wave the flag" "Feel good" "Super Bowl" story.

22,700 yards and 153 touchdowns.

Tarkenton (Why I'm A Vikings fan)

47003  yards    342 touchdowns.............3,674 RUSHING yards.....32 rushing TD's

At the time he retired he led all QB's in yards, TD's and rushing yards & TD's....during 14 game regular seasons.

thats what im talkking about!! thank you Van!!!