Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Monday Everybody!
[Image: billion-dollars-moon-base-penis-rocket-b...C644&ssl=1]

His current net worth is over $200 billion. Crazy. A man with that much money can do anything he wants and get anything he wants. ANYTHING. Whatever can be imagined or satisfying any desire. 

his ex is givingaway billions and billions to charity 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
His current net worth is over $200 billion. Crazy. A man with that much money can do anything he wants and get anything he wants. ANYTHING. Whatever can be imagined or satisfying any desire. 
So you are saying he wanted to build his rocket to look like that?

"We don't gnaw on our kitty"

https://youtu.be/uki7KGFFuyw?t=17

Sooooo…he should buy the Vikings a superbowl?  

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@StickyBun said:
Sooooo…he should buy the Vikings a superbowl?  
lol, yes please!

Except immortality and his eternal soul. 
He cant do better than me on that one! (I hope)

I got my girlfriend a Kate Upton mask, $29.95. Sooooo...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@StickyBun said:
I got my girlfriend a Kate Upton mask, $29.95. Sooooo...
Billionaire tastes on a beer budget.  =)