Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A-A-Ron latest
Quote: @Wetlander said:
It honestly feels like the Packers are trying everything in their power to piss of Rodgers...  why even say anything?  Murphy is saying publicly his hold out is dividing the fan base...  and now Rodgers is a complicated fella...  it's weird.
Agreed. What do you even gain here by making that comment? Are you trying to flip the script so that folks think he's the problem in this situation? Not saying he isnt, but I dont get why you announce him as a complicated fella. That being said, I am excited to see what Rodgers says in response Smile

This is even better than watching a white bronco lead a couple dozen squads around LA.

Keep it up. 

[Image: v9npvu9yogbd.gif]

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@Wetlander said:
It honestly feels like the Packers are trying everything in their power to piss of Rodgers...  why even say anything?  Murphy is saying publicly his hold out is dividing the fan base...  and now Rodgers is a complicated fella...  it's weird.
Agreed. What do you even gain here by making that comment? Are you trying to flip the script so that folks think he's the problem in this situation? Not saying he isnt, but I dont get why you announce him as a complicated fella. That being said, I am excited to see what Rodgers says in response Smile
They have been so conditioned to think they are special cuz they lucked out into 2 HOF QBs in a row, they really don't understand the business end of dealing with high end players.

https://www.nfl.com/news/wearing-an-i-m-...hose-quiet-

Rodgers wearing an "I'm Offended" t-shirt for his presser. Like I said earlier in this thread, this guy is not afraid of being the most petty person in this situation. This is so fun for Non-Packers fans

I'd be offended too. All Brian had to do was let Kaaron know they were in an open marriage when he went looking for Love in the spring of 2020. Not really that hard. Communication is the key. The team on the other side of the Croix did it, even though their target was never going to be a threat to the marriage. 

And if I were you, Brian, I wouldn't let my diva QB insult me like that. No one should tell you how to draft. NO ONE! Just because you've taken one WR in your last 29 draft picks, and you took Eric Stokes and Josh Myers about 30 picks before consensus rankings, doesn't mean you don't know what you're doing. Davante Adams does just fine on his own. And I think you're doing a great job. Keep up the good work!

Quote: @greediron said:
https://twitter.com/PFF_Vikings/status/1...7213542410
Way to use a picture of Danielle Hunter, but with Sheldon Richardson's stats haha

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
Way to use a picture of Danielle Hunter, but with Sheldon Richardson's stats haha
I so enjoyed seeing Rodgers in discomfort, I didn't notice that wasn't Richardson.  Almost looks like 93, but that forearm is definitely Hunter.