Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest Question Mark This Year?
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@comet52 said:
Darrisaw's groin.  Post surgical issues 6 months after surgery is a red flag, per a former NFL guy.  Could be another Spelly 1st round flop.
Its already been explained 

I've heard this phrase before when it comes to injuries. We'll see. Hopefully you are right.

Quote: @comet52 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@comet52 said:
Darrisaw's groin.  Post surgical issues 6 months after surgery is a red flag, per a former NFL guy.  Could be another Spelly 1st round flop.

I've heard this phrase before when it comes to injuries. We'll see. Hopefully you are right.
Yeah, but this didn't come from Zimmer I don't believe.   I haven't heard,  was he still not practicing late this week?

@comet52 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@comet52 said:

Yeah, but this didn't come from Zimmer I don't believe.   I haven't heard,  was he still not practicing late this week?
From what I've managed to glean he hasn't been on the field since the June 1st practice.

@JimmyinSD said:
@comet52 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@comet52 said:

From what I've managed to glean he hasn't been on the field since the June 1st practice.
Well that is a little concerning,  but they may just be being cautious and wanting to make sure he sound for the mini camp coming up.

@JimmyinSD said:
@comet52 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@comet52 said:

An abundance of caution. Like dating Heather Locklear.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@comet52 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@comet52 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@comet52 said:

An abundance of caution. Like dating Heather Locklear.
Yep,   but there was time.... caution would have been out the window like a beer can when you meet a cop.

@comet52 said:
Its already been explained as a recovery soreness not a new injury.  Supposed to be normal and nothing to worry about.  Something about stretching out the scar tissue from the surgical procedure. 
I hope so but we heard that it was just a tweak with Hunter too. I really want Darrisaw to succeed. Hopefully the linebackers improve. Kendricks is the real deal but other than that, there are still concerns. Hoping the best for Hunter too. 

Same as last year and year before. can we keep Kirk clean enough for him to excel? 

With our 2 beasts in the middle, we will force teams to throw and we will have 4 starter capable corners to cover. 

greatest concern is and will be until they prove otherwise---is this oline up to the challenge of both run blocking and giving KC a fighters chance to sling the rock.

Courtney Cronin
@CourtneyRCronin
· 11m
Adam Thielen on OC Klint Kubiak: "It's his playbook, it's his plays and he's implementing his offense. It's not his dads or last year's offense. It’s the 2021 Vikings' offense."