@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Wikipedia?

Lol.

Hokay.
maybe you should just make a list of approved media/sources for use on this site?  that way you wont be so burdened with the need to attempt to discredit every source you disagree with?  If it doesnt meet you list of qualified sources I can just ban that poster and all will be fine.

How about one where the public can't just update it on a whim? Lol
We talking Wiki or Facebook? The latter is the most trusted news source. 
fuck.. throw,  Fox, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC,  and about any other "news" source into that list.   All we get is unsubstantiated bull shit being passed off as "news" and the masses lap it up as gospel.
No, not true. They all aren't exactly the same or consistently as biased as each other. I don't subscribe to that opinion because then its just so easy to say nothing is factual. Some are bigger purveyors of horseshit than others and it can vary how much story by story. I see people so often disregard viewpoints because all 'news is biased'. Pssst, here's a secret: it always has been to some extent. That doesn't mean some don't report the truth or do so more often than others. The degree of bias matters and how consistently they do so. 
so as long as they get it right some of the time its ok?  or as long as you agree with their slant its acceptable?   I cant stomach fox because I know they arent giving me the whole story,  I cant stomach the rest because the bias in their reporting is equally slanted and revolting.    any story of importance is so skewed it shouldnt constitute news,  it should all be taken as an editorial since none of them will give the complete story.
That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is there is truth, it exists. It even gets reported sometimes. I never said it was ok for it to be so inconsistently doled out. What I'm saying is some 'news' organization have a bigger ladle for it than others. They aren't all equally shitty. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Wikipedia?

Lol.

Hokay.
maybe you should just make a list of approved media/sources for use on this site?  that way you wont be so burdened with the need to attempt to discredit every source you disagree with?  If it doesnt meet you list of qualified sources I can just ban that poster and all will be fine.

How about one where the public can't just update it on a whim? Lol
We talking Wiki or Facebook? The latter is the most trusted news source. 
fuck.. throw,  Fox, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC,  and about any other "news" source into that list.   All we get is unsubstantiated bull shit being passed off as "news" and the masses lap it up as gospel.
No, not true. They all aren't exactly the same or consistently as biased as each other. I don't subscribe to that opinion because then its just so easy to say nothing is factual. Some are bigger purveyors of horseshit than others and it can vary how much story by story. I see people so often disregard viewpoints because all 'news is biased'. Pssst, here's a secret: it always has been to some extent. That doesn't mean some don't report the truth or do so more often than others. The degree of bias matters and how consistently they do so. 
so as long as they get it right some of the time its ok?  or as long as you agree with their slant its acceptable?   I cant stomach fox because I know they arent giving me the whole story,  I cant stomach the rest because the bias in their reporting is equally slanted and revolting.    any story of importance is so skewed it shouldnt constitute news,  it should all be taken as an editorial since none of them will give the complete story.
That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is there is truth, it exists. It even gets reported sometimes. I never said it was ok for it to be so inconsistently doled out. What I'm saying is some 'news' organization have a bigger ladle for it than others. They aren't all equally shitty. 
but since there is no shit meter,  or accountability for those that dont consistently strive for accuracy,  then IMO they are all shit.  when these sources start policing themselves and owning up to their fuck ups and work to get a story right over being the first to break something or just throwing shit out there for shock value... them IMO they will carry more value than the lesser sources,  but until we see a more consistent strive for a higher level of journalistic integrity... they are all shit IMO.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1393051838388178944
What a douche. 

Is it okay if Lisa Murkowski is concerned about it?

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/139334...85254?s=20

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Wikipedia?

Lol.

Hokay.
Are we questioning if the Chaz existed? I thought that was pretty much accepted at this point?  

Quote: @Nichelle said:
Is it okay if Lisa Murkowski is concerned about it?

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/139334...85254?s=20
What happened is a bunch of rightwing terrorists stormed the capital. They shoulda shot every last one of them that crossed the police barrier. 

Shoulda shot the terrorists this past summer to. Truer words have never been spoken when Trump said “when the looting starts the shooting starts. 

Im sick of the lawlessness no matter who is doing it. 

Well, the inflation that was predicted is underway...and the sputtering, police-state-building twit that got elected falls up stairs, apparently is the deciding factor on who is "black", is seemingly unaware that NEW Mexico is a state, and clamed there was no vaccine prior to his inauguration.

After not wanting a "racial jungle" for his kids.

This after 4 years of lies, babble, blame-shaming, moronic tweet torture.

Seriously, explain main party support to me.  I can't FATHOM you people.

Quote: @Zanary said:
Well, the inflation that was predicted is underway...and the sputtering, police-state-building twit that got elected falls up stairs, apparently is the deciding factor on who is "black", is seemingly unaware that NEW Mexico is a state, and clamed there was no vaccine prior to his inauguration.

All those things would have been top of the hour news during the orange man bad years. Now all there is, is crickets. People wonder why we dont trust the media. 

Its absolutley insane that the SJWs elected one of the most racist politicians in modern times......assuming you consider Biden....modern. To solve racial/sexual/exonomic injustice. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@Zanary said:

All those things would have been top of the hour news during the orange man bad years. Now all there is, is crickets. People wonder why we dont trust the media. 

Its absolutley insane that the SJWs elected one of the most racist politicians in modern times......assuming you consider Biden....modern. To solve racial/sexual/exonomic injustice. 
In fairness,  inflation was well on its way under Trump’s regime,   the question is how the fed would act with who in office... I would hope that Trump business sense would have been smart enough to push for a rate increase to slow the economy down enough to keep inflation in check,  but I am afraid that today's precarious political climate won't allow for one party to allow the economy to slow in the interest of the strength of the dollar.

I wish this had happened about 8 years ago when I was saving and less interested in  spending,  but I'm wanting to put another good chunk into the farm and the cost of goods now is really causing me to pull back since everything is about 150% plus higher than it should be.

How  Biden acts on the crazy price hikes in the next couple months will define his presidency IMO,   like it or not his legacy won't be about social issues, foreign policy or the environment, or other current shit... we are at the mid 70s again and some hard decisions are going to have to be made.... its Jimmy Carters presidency all over again,  at least he has a mentor 

What in Trumps business resume gives you that confidence.  What role do you want Biden doing in pricing things?