Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: The Mother of all Deepfakes
Honestly, wtf is wrong with some people? This reflected glory that some parents crave so desperately is absolutely insane. 

https://www.si.com/media/2021/05/12/deep...aily-cover

That is absolutely grotesque. Very disturbing indeed.

wow that is awful

she is complete trash,  string her up and let the affected girls play break the pinata with her.

In a moment of self reflection, I thought maybe I was "that guy" at my sons athletic events. You know, screaming at the ref, running up and down the sideline, questioning the umps vision. 

Holy. Shit.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
In a moment of self reflection, I thought maybe I was "that guy" at my sons athletic events. You know, screaming at the ref, running up and down the sideline, questioning the umps vision. 

Holy. Shit.
thats just semi normal dad behavior,  this is beyond stupid to the psychotic level

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Holy. Shit.
thats just semi normal dad behavior,  this is beyond stupid to the psychotic level
I'll take semi normal. By the time my oldest was a junior, I chilled out a little. Actually stayed in the bleachers for football. Mostly. 

Sooooo............can we do a deep fake of the Vikings finally winning a Superbowl?  Ignorance is bliss?......asking for a friend. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Holy. Shit.
I'll take semi normal. By the time my oldest was a junior, I chilled out a little. Actually stayed in the bleachers for football. Mostly. 
I was and still am a sideline walker,  i think its something I picked up in my years of coaching... about drives me nuts sitting in the stands even for a pro game... maybe Zimmer needs another assistant?

When I see a big or late hit against the Vikes or Hawks I typically yell MURDERER at the screen. Does that make me crazy? I would have said yes prior to reading that article, but now I feel completely sane.