Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hold Me Closer, Tiny Dantzler
[Image: 7429nhhwi6je.jpeg]

So far, so good with Dantzler. He'll be even better with a pass rush.

in real life he's much taller and lankier than I would have imagined...

He was a blessing last year after Hughes’ injury and Gladney being only so-so. Now with Gladney’s a$$ in the jackpot legally, we may need Dantzler to step up even more. Hope he can build on his solid rookie season. I think he can and will. PP being around should help too. 

Bro has bulked up this offseason, 10lbs of muscle on his instagram.  Arms look twice the size as the rookie year.  

With:
A) traditional offseason
B) year under his belt
C) significantly improved pass rush

This kid has everything to make it to be a stud.  Peterson & Dantzler on the outside, Mac Man back on the slot and blitzing.  This defense has the makings to be a top 5 defense once again

Quote: @Skodin said:
Bro has bulked up this offseason, 10lbs of muscle on his instagram.  Arms look twice the size as the rookie year.  

With:
A) traditional offseason
B) year under his belt

This kid has everything to make it to be a stud.  Peterson & Dantzler on the outside, Mac Man back on the slot and blitzing.  This defense has the makings to be a top 5 defense once again
And the new DT-NT wall in the middle:

[Image: ravens19-preseason1-michael-pierce.jpg]
[Image: https%3A%2F%2Fgmenhq.com%2Fwp-content%2F...94628.jpeg]

[Image: jn0oauarezts.gif]

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Skodin said:

With:
A) traditional offseason
B) year under his belt

This is what I'm excited about. With those two in the middle, with Kendricks, Barr and Harry behind, running against the Vikings is going to be a problem. Vikings will get their pass rush from Hunter, the rotation on the other side and a lot of blitzing.

Zimmer will get all the credit for turning this defense around because, for whatever reason, everyone seems to forget half our defense was hurt last year. The biggest improvement will be players returning from injury, opt out. 

If the Vikings stay relatively healthy and those two rookie OLs get a fast start, Vikings are a Super Bowl contender. You watch, come summer, those power ranking folks will actually LOOK at what was missing last year, and why, and what we put together this year and the Vikings will be popular dark horse Super Bowl picks. Just watch. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
@Skodin said:

With:
A) traditional offseason
B) year under his belt

.......for whatever reason, everyone seems to forget half our defense was hurt last year. The biggest improvement will be players returning from injury, opt out. 

If the Vikings stay relatively healthy and those two rookie OLs get a fast start, Vikings are a Super Bowl contender......
I'm starting to come to this conclusion. 

Quote: @Skodin said:

With:
A) traditional offseason
B) year under his belt

Trust me, the guy is still a stick. He's lanky and lean. I wish I was still built like that lol! 

But I can see why they like him as a db and his second 1/2 stats last year were terrific.